December Content Update
· Various car adjustments, including improvements on cockpit camera position for a number of cars
· Fixed a bug where damage would be applied to the wrong part of the car
· Fixed an issue where voice chat would not work when Forza Motorsport 6 was running in snap mode
· Addressed issues that were causing Drivatar cars to dramatically pull away from the field during races
· Fixed an issue where “Drivatar Synch Percentage” was always showing as 0% on Hockenheim, Sonoma, and Monza
· Players can now choose car divisions to race against when playing in Freeplay mode
· Fixed an issue where downloading a tune from a friend who has deleted that tune would cause the game to crash
· Damage tab on telemetry will now show fuel level. Fuel level will be expressed as a percentage of the full tank.
· Players can now choose the language they wish would like to use in the game. In addition, we have added Hebrew and Arabic language support.
In addition to today’s content update, we have also released the Mobil 1 Car Pack for Forza Motorsport 6.